Research at the METU Life-span Development Lab focuses on the following:
- Effects of close relationships on psychological, physical, and social functioning.
- Attachment processes across the life span.
- Mechanisms underlying the formation and maintenance of human social bonds.
- Social and developmental factors affecting first impressions and person perception
- Processes of human mate selection
- Early experience and the development of self-regulation
For more information please visit web page of our lab